We have many areas available for you to help at Teen Moms H.O.P.E.!
Check the list below to see what most interests you and contact us.
• Guest Speaker – Share your talents teaching a life skill or demonstrating a craft.
• Hospitality Team – Help provide meals for meeting a couple time a year and providing frozen meals for moms of new babies.
• MOPPETS Workers – Provide childcare for moms during the meetings (5:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.) either every meeting or on a rotating schedule.
• Diaper Duty – Bundles diapers together in bundles of 5 and ties a bible verse on them. Girls receive these free at every meeting. We provide diapers, ribbon, and verses.
• Blanket Brigade – Make handmade blankets for newborn baby gifts or if you aren’t crafty, donate yarn for women who are.
• MOMShop Support – Help MOMShop Coordinator sort and price incoming donations especially at the beginning of the year. Host a baby shower or diaper drive to help stock our store.
• 5K Volunteer – We need many hands to make our Fall 5K a succes